Gastroenterology position – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5142
- Seeking a Gastroenterologist to join 2 GI and 2 APRNs in a busy clinic
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Private physicians lounge with complimentary food/beverage open 24/7
- Robust referral base, an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with population draw of 400,000
- Call schedule 1:4
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 teaching opportunities available
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and marketing
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,500 CME annually, & more
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.