Gastroenterology Opportunity located in suburbs of Dayton and one hour from Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 5230
- Currently recruiting an additional Gastroenterologist to join a thriving, well-established group consisting of three GI physicians and three physician assistants.
- This group is employed and performs procedures in a dedicated, two-room endoscopy suite located in the hospital.
- Their 4,000 square foot office is located in the medical office building attached to the acute care hospital.
- Open to candidates who do EUS and ERCP but this is not a requirement.
- Group also performs ERCP and one physician performs EUS.
- This is an extremely busy practice and the only GI group.
- Call 1:4.
- Residents of Miami County appreciate the friendliness, security, diverse activities and civic involvement of a smaller community while taking advantage of additional cultural and professional sporting events in nearby Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton.
- Cincinnati and Columbus are within an hours drive and Dayton is only a 20 minute drive.
- Abounding in historic attractions, Miami County is site for several museums, numerous parks and golf courses, an indoor ice arena, cultural centers, two country clubs, and a wildlife preserve.
- The housing market is excellent providing a fine array of living options including new subdivisions, established neighborhoods, and historic neighborhoods.
- There are many educational options in Miami County including excellent public schools, parochial schools, a Montessori School (ages 3-12), and a Christian school (preschool through high school).
- Sixteen colleges and universities are also located nearby, including Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, where many Upper Valley Medical Center physicians hold faculty appointments.
- A competitive salary
- Generous signing bonus will be offered.
- Production bonus
- Rich benefit package will be offered including relocation expenses.
Top Five Things to Do
- Fulton Farms
- Brukner Nature Center
- Waco Air Museum
- Troy Main Street
- Idle-Hour Ranch
What is nice to know.