GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY. FOUR SEASONS. BALANCED LIFE.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5141
- Candidate must be BC or BE within five years of US or Canadian Fellowship. Can consider all visas.
- This is a traditional general GI position, 25% procedures, 25% inpatient, 50% outpatient.
- ERCP available, currently don’t have EUS but willing to help start the service line.
- 2 beautiful Endoscopy suites, well-seasoned OR staff. Call 10 days per month.
- No competition, flexibility in scheduling/practice.
- Strong primary care referral system.
- University town offers culture, art and Division I athletics
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking; boating; hiking; kayaking; sking; and so much more
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lakes wine country
- Excellent private & public and school systems
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices
- Hospital employed with guaranteed salary
- Production bonus, quality bonus, and signing bonus.
- Huge earning potential.
Top Five Things to Do
- Cutco-Ka-Bar Visitors Center
- Rock City Park
- Covered Wagon Tours
- Sky High Adventure Park
- Good Times of Olean
What is nice to know.