Gastroenterology– for established practice in Iowa
What you need to know
Job ID: 8292
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join growing team
- Outpatient clinic and endoscopy center located in Bettendorf, IA
- The ideal candidate will be able to perform ERCP and EUS
- Inpatient Coverage at Genesis Medical Center, East Campus in Davenport, IA
- Call: 1:5
- Join the region’s largest multispecialty group with over 300 employed providers
- Both sides of the beautiful Mississippi River, make up the Quad Cities.
- The Quad Cities area has a population of 400,000 people and the Health System serves a total regional area of 700,000.
- 2 hours from downtown Chicago and about 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- Community offers a variety of universities, museums, sports activities, restaurants and theaters for the active family.
- The schools are nationally ranked and the area is noted for an extremely reasonable cost of living while offering plenty of lifestyle options.
- Competitive compensation
- $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Opportunity for ownership in Endoscopy Center
- Relocation Assistance
- Educational Loan Assistance is Negotiable
- Paid Time Off and time off for CME
- CME Allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 403(b) with matching and 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
- H Cap Exempt
Top Five Things to Do
- Vander Veer Botanical Park
- Quad City Botanical Center
- Festival of Trees
- Fejervary Park and Aquatic Center
- Niabi Zoo
What is nice to know.