FULL TIME PULMONOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY WHERE YOU HAVE FOUR SEASONS AND A BALANCED LIFE
What you need to know
Job ID: 8537
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist interested in a FT hospital employed position.
- This is a traditional mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Fully equipped Respiratory Therapy department, Hospitalist and Intensivist service available. Salary based on experience.
- Must possess or be able to obtain unrestricted NY and PA Medical Licenses.
- 3.5 hours from Toronto, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland.
- University town offers culture, art and impressive sports teams
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location
- Recreational activities for every season
- Safe, economically sound communities
- Excellent private and public school systems
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choice
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive based production bonus
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental Ins.; Life; STD;
- LTD; 403b & 457 retirement savings plans
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays
- 1 week CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Zippo / Case Museum
- Penn-Brad Oil Museum
- The Marilyn Horne Museum and Exhibit Center
- Marilla Covered Bridge
- Klein Biplane Rides
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Bradford, Pennsylvania,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile