Full Time Partnership Track Interventional Radiologist 1st Shift
What you need to know
Job ID: 8491
- Private practice radiology group is seeking full time interventional radiologist to join our radiology team.
- We are a private subspecialized group not affiliated with large radiology conglomerates or private equity firms.
- We have a democratic structure with all partners involved in decision making. No tiered partnership.
- This is a 1st shift partnership track position.
- We cover the areas level 1 trauma center and additional free standing ERs 24/7.
- We are looking for a radiologist with excellent communication skills and work ethic to meet the demands of high volume first shift.
- The candidate should be proficient in all aspects of interventional radiology.
- IR fellowship required.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- This is a partnership track position
- Very competitive compensation
- Full benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.