Full Time Partnership Track (2-Yr) Breast Imaging Radiologist, 1st Shift
What you need to know
Job ID: 8495
- Private practice radiology group is seeking full time breast imaging radiologist to join our radiology team.
- We are a private subspecialized group not affiliated with large radiology conglomerates or private equity firms.
- We have a democratic structure with all partners involved in decision making. No tiered partnership.
- Seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Breast Imager to join our hospital based private practice of more than 30 Radiologists.
- We provide cutting-edge breast care in our three hospital-based breast centers and outpatient centers utilizing digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, Breast MRI, and Savi Scout localizations.
- Proficiency in all breast modalities is required (including stereotactic, ultrasound, and MRI biopsies).
- We are an ACR Breast Center of Excellence and perform approximately 50,000 exams annually.
- This position requires no overnight night duties.
- The candidate will be expected to work some evening and weekend shifts, and also will rotate through general radiology.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join an existing team of breast imaging professionals in a quality, high-volume center.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package
- Generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Dayton, Ohio,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile