Fellowship Trained BC/BE Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon for South Carolina
Orthopedic Surgery: Trauma
What you need to know
Job ID: 8478
- Seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon for an existing hospital owned practice.
- Looking for a Physician who is Board Certified and fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery.
- Physician will work alongside a highly skilled and experienced Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon with 5 PA’s trained and dedicated to trauma surgery.
- Call will be 1/8 weekend coverage and every other weekday.
- A vibrant city, which is home to several companies including Honda, Pepsi, Otis Elevator, Monster, QVC, GE Medical Systems, Roche-Carolina pharmacueticals, and more.
- Originally a railroad community, we are located at I-20 & I-95, which makes for easy travel.
- The beaches are within a 1 hour drive, and the mountains are 3-4 hours away.
- We are a family oriented city that offers cultural activities and sporting events.
- Competitive salary
- PTO and CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement
Top Five Things to Do
- Timrod Park
- Florence County Museum
- Florence Veterans Park
- All in Adventures Escape Room
- Jeffries Creek Park
What is nice to know.