Family Practice Opportunity located near Lexington, KY
Family Practice, Internal Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 5958
- immediate need for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician interested in a hospital-employed practice.
- The family and internal medicine physicians on staff work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient responsibilities.
- Harlan County is located in the mountains of southeastern Kentucky, the state's richest bituminous coal field.
- The majority of the county lies between two major mountain ridges, Pine Mountain to the north and Cumberland Mountain to the south.
- An outdoor enthusiasts playground!
- The county is located within a short driving distance from several Kentucky state parks and some of the large lakes in the Tennessee Valley Authority system.
- These parks provide opportunities for golf, tennis, swimming, fishing, hiking, and more.
- Generous Compensation
- Loaded Benefits
- and More..
Top Five Things to Do
- Harlan County Farmers Markey
- Churchill Downs - is a Thoroughbred racetrack most famous for annually hosting the Kentucky Derby in Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- Louisville Zoo
What is nice to know.