Family Medicine Providers and Program Director needed in Oregon Communities
What you need to know
Job ID: 8610
Job Specifics FM Providers:
- 100% outpatient primary care
- Work with physician colleagues, plus advanced practitioner providers, psychologists and social workers, depending on specific clinic location
- Expected volume of 18+ patients/day
- EPIC EMR
- Excellent subspecialty support
Job Specifics FM Program Director:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the rural training track (RTT) program.
- Direct administrative involvement and formal and informal relationship building with paid and volunteer faculty, staff, and community members regarding resident tracking and the rural training track program.
- Local physician leadership for medical students interested in the rural training track, the resident matching process, and associated interview days.
- Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family.
- Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by.
- Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice paid
- Continuing medical education
- Relocation allowance
- Starting bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Oregon State University
- Corvallis Farmers' Market
- Peavy Arboretum
- William L. Finley National Wildlife Refuge
- Bald Hill Natural Area
What is nice to know.