Family Medicine Opening in Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 8696
- Experienced Family Practitioner, graduating resident or fellow
- A private/partnership opportunity
- All aspects of family medicine: the physical, emotional, and social health from birth through adulthood, including health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- inpatient care shared with hospitalist group. Optional outpatient-only opportunity, with shared pediatrics call.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Compensation is competitive
- Variety of benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.