Family Medicine – Gateway Community of Western North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 5246
- Opening for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician
- Physician would share call in the community hospital with other family med providers.
- Current practice includes: 11 family medicine physicians, 2 APPs, 1 occupational medicine APP, 1 surgeon, 1 surgical APP, 1 audiologist and 2 psychologists
- Other Services offered at clinic: Physical Therapy, 3D Mammograms, Ultrasounds, Dexa Scans
- Enjoy a shared practice concept but individually can see 25-35 patients/day
- Specialty Outreach Provided: Dermatology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Urology, Wound Care, Psychiatry, MFM, ENT and Pediatric Surgery
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
- Jamestown, North Dakota is a progressive community with much to offer including excellent public and parochial school systems, community college, and wonderful parks including two golf courses.
- Outdoor recreation on the Jamestown Reservoir area features boating, hunting and fishing, canoeing and camping.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance
- and More!
Top Five Things to Do
- National Buffalo Museum
- Stutsman County Memorial Museum
- The Arts Center
- Freds Den
- Jamestown Water Tower
What is nice to know.