Family Medicine – Competitive base, student loan and stipends in Owensboro, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 8273
- Family medicine physician to join an established primary care group with multiple clinic locations.
- We can offer a variety of practice settings: 100% outpatient, hospitalist, or traditional inpatient/outpatient.
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Annual base compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Monthly residency stipends
- Up-front bonus for signing
- Robust referral base and an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice, with a 15-county coverage area and a population draw of over 400,000
- Health system-employed position with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in all clinics and hospitals
- 240 hours of vacation
- Liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.