Extraordinary Surgery: Oncology opportunity to work with the nation’s best hospital with leading compensation
What you need to know
Job ID: 9450
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in general surgery and surgical oncology fellowship-trained
- Surgeons must have training/experience and qualified skills in areas of gastrointestinal malignancies, sarcoma, and melanoma as well as a broad range of general surgery
- Call is 1:4 (Flexible call schedule)
- Clinic attached to only hospital covered
- Trained APP's in Clinic will assist with hospital rounding and clinic management.
- Strong network of primary care providers and specialists on staff
- Common EMR/PACS across all sites
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.