Extraordinary Radiology opportunity to work with the nation’s best hospital with leading compensation
What you need to know
Job ID: 9452
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Diagnostic Radiologist to join an 18 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists
- Other responsibilities include interdisciplinary conferences each month, departmental peer review activities, and hospital/clinic committee involvement
- Subspecialty fellowship training is required
- Neuroradiology and Breast Imaging fellowship training preferred.
- Strong general skills are also required for general hospital and call coverage
- Approximately 1/3 of time will be spent in your subspecialty.
- ER/hospital call of 1:15
- Call schedule is evenings until 10 p.m. and daytime call on the weekends
- Overnight teleradiology support with final reads by Mayo Clinic radiologists in Rochester
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.