Experienced Endocrinologist Needed in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8681
- Seeking an additional experienced Endocrinologist to join our well-established practice.
- Great work/life balance with no inpatient call and generous time off. Light clinic call coverage for your own patients.
- Weekday, outpatient only schedule.
- Outreach responsibilities will be required.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.