Exciting 100% Orthopedic Hand Surgery job in Missouri
Orthopedic Surgery: Hand
What you need to know
Job ID: 8554
- Seeking a fellowship-trained orthopedic hand surgeon to join the orthopedic team.
- Orthopedic residency required.
- This position is located in beautiful southwest Missouri.
- This position is 100% hand/upper extremity, no shoulder.
- No general orthopedic call is required.
- Hand call is 1-3 at one hospital, with call stipend.
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Excellent compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.