Excellent Orthopedic Spine Surgery opportunity with the opportunity to earn up to $125,000 MORE.
Orthopedic Surgery: Spine
What you need to know
Job ID: 5135
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join a busy group practice, as current spine surgeon plans to retire in the next few years.
- Practice entails spine, general orthopaedics, total joints, fracture care management, and a combination of sports injuries.
- Satellite offices in 4 locations and general ortho call will be a requirement 1:5.
- Our surgeons rarely have to go to the Level II Trauma hospital on weekends since the hospitalists take care of admissions and treatment, unless its a true emergency.
- This growing community was selected for its physician-friendly atmosphere, family-oriented community with high reimbursements.
- Easy access to St Louis international airport with direct, nonstop flights around the world.
- Base Salary dependent on experience and training
- Potential income 90% nationaly
- 1st year salary of + incentive bonus
- INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM begins in the 1st year
- Potential for annual earnings in the SEVEN FIGURES
- SIGN ON BONUS for qualified candidate
Top Five Things to Do
- Cedarhurst Center fo rthe Arts
- Hall of Honor & Military Museum
- Jefferson County Historical Village
- Appellate Court
- Pro's Sports Bar
What is nice to know.