Excellent Opportunity to Join Large Multi-Specialty Group Practice!
What you need to know
Job ID: 7121
- Seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a very busy primary care practice in Richmond, Kentucky.
- This is an outpatient opportunity with phone call only. The average daily patient volume per provider is 15-25.
- Phone call only
- Existing patient base
- Excellent payer mix
- Physician owned / Partnership track
- Excellent specialty care partners
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential production-driven quarterly bonuses and retention bonus/loan forgiveness.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- A very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, and flexible spending account.
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.