EP Cardiologist needed to take over practice $650,000 base
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 8594
- Exciting opportunity in EP Cardiology to join 8 cardiologists at the Heart Center in Owensboro, KY.
- Employed group based in one hospital and is supported by 6 cardiac PA’s/NP's, one of which is dedicated to EP.
- An ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who participates in comprehensive EP Cardiology and Clinical services in our state-of-the-art Cath lab.
- Cardiology department provides consultation service and hospitalists service admits patients in the brand new hospital.
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- $650,000 guaranteed base salary 2 years, with RVU potential
- Upfront bonus.
- Student loan repayment and stipends available
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- $6000 CME annually
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes CME)
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.