ENT position with nation’s best healthcare system
What you need to know
Job ID: 6032
- Seeking an Otolaryngologist to join two others in a busy, full-scope practice in a multispecialty Clinic & integrated hospital setting, owned by Mayo Clinic.
- ENT's work collaboratively with a team of 3 Advance Practice Providers and 4 Audiologists to provide coordinated care to our patients.
- Schedule typically includes a 4.5 days/week practice (including clinic, surgery, and outreach services).
- Call will be equally shared (1:3, M-F) and shared community call on weekends (1:5)
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary
- Generous productivity plan
- Excellent medical, dental, and spending account provided
- World famous Mayo malpractice coverage
- Generous CME stipend
- Retirement pension ensures secure financial future
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.