ENT needed to join a busy practice 1 hour from St. Louis, Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 8529
- Seeks an Otolaryngologist
- This position will be joining a very busy and productive Otolaryngologist in our ministry.
- This is an employed position with a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- 1:5 call schedule, with compensation for extra call taken
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Guaranteed base salary for the first three years plus wRVU & quality incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- Option of a 401k or Roth IRA and deferred compensation plan offered as retirement planning options
- Student loan repayment available
Top Five Things to Do
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
- Jefferson County Historical Village
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- Aquatic Zoo
- Nu Bowl Lanes
What is nice to know.