Orthopedic Surgery Position – Earn $2.0M+ over three years without the hassles of administration influence located two hours from Chicago
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 7703
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents to replace a retired Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Busy Bread and Butter Orthopedic Surgery practice with the current potential of about 250-450 surgical cases per year.
- Sub-specialty could eventually encompass 25-30% of the practice
- Call is (1:3), and you will be joining a practice with 2 other orthopedic surgeons and 2 very experienced and productive Orthopedics PAs - PA's take primary call.
- RN and MA support.
- Will consider sub-specialties, but general orthopedic surgery is the primary aspect of the opportunity, including, Joints or Hand.
- This progressive, 99-bed acute care facility is located in the heart of the Sauk Valley, in Northern Illinois, approximately 2 hours from Chicago.
- 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine.
- Since opening in 1909, this medical center has consistently received high ratings for delivering quality care, positive public awareness, safety, and high patient satisfaction to a catchment area of 56,000+.
- Array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- Public and private schooling options are available, and the Sterling High School is ranked in the top 10% in Illinois.
- $661,000+ Floor annually (minimum of $2.0M over three years) with the opportunity to an additional $100,000 to $125,000 in production.
- Robust benefits packages
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Sinnissippi Park
- Johnny's Bar and Grill
- Midway Drive In Theatre
- Dillon Home Museum
- The Precinct
What is nice to know.