Enjoy Autonomy, Satisfaction and Freedom in this great Urology practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 8545
- Recruiting for a BE/BC Urologist to take over the practice of a retiring Urologist!
- This practice opportunity is perfect for the experienced physician who is looking for a little more out of their practice and a better life balance!
- Your office suite includes a Urology specific procedure room and is housed above the Outpatient OR suites and just across the street from the hospital!
- With 2 DaVinci's already in place, the option of Robotics is certainly available but not required for the practice.
- Physicians at CMH boast a physician satisfaction rating in the top 10% in the nation!
- Physician turnover is less than 3%!
- Call: 10 days per month – you choose the days
- For additional financial benefit, buy into your office suite
- Located only 30 minutes from Springfield, and within driving distance of Branson, Kansas City, and Saint Louis, Bolivar enjoys access to an array of attractions, events, and big-city conveniences.
- Bolivar is a great place to live and work with award-winning schools, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and a growing economy.
- Fishing or boating at nearby Stockton and Pomme de Terre Lakes, play a round at the Silo Ridge Golf & Country Club or the Bolivar Golf club, take a swim at the Aqua Zone at the Roy Blunt YMCA, or get on your bicycle for a ride down the beautiful Frisco Highline Trail. Bolivar is also home to the beautiful Dunnegan Memorial Park and the John Playter Memorial Park.
- Previously been named as one of the Safest Small Towns in America and also, as one of the Best Small Towns in America.
- Bolivar is a family-friendly, small town that has something for everyone. So whether youre planning a visit, starting a business, or relocating, Bolivar has it all.
- Bolivar R-I School District has a AAA rating and features four award-winning campuses. Most recently, Bolivar High School was nominated for the National Blue Ribbon Award by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Guaranteed salary with RVU bonus opportunity
- Retirement & profit sharing with employer match
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment assistance for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Visit the amazing antique shops and flea markets that Bolivar has to offer. If you love to hunt for the next collector's item and enjoy antiques, the Bolivar's antique shops offer a huge variety of collectibles. In particular, the Country Classic Antiques Shop. This place has vintage furniture, collectibles, home decorative items and classic cars, trucks and tractors for everyone's enjoyment.
- Walk the Dunnegan Memorial Park. The Dunnegan park has beautiful sites for the enjoyment of the family. In this place you can find four pavilions with electricity, water, restrooms, recreational equipment among other things.
- Enjoy the Dunnegan Gallery of Art. If you love the contemporary arts, this place offers nice collections and is open 5 days a week.
- The Bean 3:16 offers excellent coffee options with a variety of sandwiches.
- Brenda's Cafe. In this place you can find breakfast and lunch options.Brenda's Cafe is a family owned local restaurant located in the heart of downtown Bolivar.
What is nice to know.