Endocrinology Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5148
- Seeking 2 BE/BC Endocrinologists for a Comprehensive outpatient-only practice to start employed endocrinology group enjoying full administrative and physician leadership support.
- Join tenured nutritionists, dieticians, and other dedicated staff covering service area of over 400,000 having high incidence of obesity, metabolic syndrome, thyroid disease, and diabetes.
- Clinic Hours M-F, 8am 5pm
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site wellness facility in hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 - teaching opportunities will be available
- Experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,000 CME annually, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.