Endocrinology Opportunity in Sioux City, IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8621
- Actively recruiting for a Endocrinologist
- Opportunity to work with patients with diabetes on an outpatient basis. Providing diabetes education and management on an patients and families
- Focus on planning, supervising treatments, and monitoring of diabetes related health concerns
- Work in collaboration with Diabetes Educators from an ADA Accredited Diabetes Self- Management program
- Coordinating care of patients with the patient’s primary care provider
- Onsite services (x-ray, lab, etc.)
- 36 Patient Contact hours flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Full integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Signing bonus
- 401K match
- CME allowance, and time off
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.