Endocrinology in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 10943
- Looking for a full-time BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our Endocrinology Clinic.
- This is a busy, well-established, practice where our physicians rotate between inpatient and clinic setting.
- This clinic is located in a large multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Travel Medicine and Pulmonology. This clinic and specialty practice continues to experience exciting growth. Our service area population is over 428,000. Lab and medical imaging is also located onsite.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- A very competitive salary with productivity bonus incentives is offered along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic plus exclusive physician supplemental benefits package.
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Rapid City, South Dakota,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile