Endocrinologist to Join Large Multi-specialty Group!
What you need to know
Job ID: 10824
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a well-respected, established, multi-specialty group located in Northeastern PA.
- Opportunity includes working in conjunction with an established bariatric surgery program.
- The Susquehanna River quietly cuts a path through beautiful mountains, winding into broad valley of the Greater Wilkes-Barre area. Wilkes-Barre has an international airport, five colleges and universities, and serves as the center of business and industry for Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Greater Wilkes-Barre area is home to year-round festivals and events, the state’s first slots casino and live harness racing at the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, a 14-screen theater and shops at Northampton & Main, countless shops and restaurants.
- This employed position offers a highly competitive compensation package, including medical education debt reimbursement, educational stipend, commencement bonus, and relocation allowances for the right candidate.
Top Five Things to Do
- Wilkes Barre's 309 Famous Brown Cow
- Seven Tubs Natural Area
- Falls Trail at Ricketts Glen State Park
- Eckley Miners' Village
- Bear Creek Preserve
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile