Employed Vascular Surgery/Wound Care Opportunity 90 Mins. SE of Las Vegas
Burn and Ostomy, Wound
What you need to know
Job ID: 7620
- Seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon.
- Employed position
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Interest in wound care preferred
- Federally designated medically underserved area
- Office space is currently available in proximity to hospital
- Experienced providers and new graduates may apply
- Year-round sunshine, spectacular beauty and breathtaking outdoor adventures are all part of the quality of life in the tri-state area.
- The Colorado River joins the two communities of Bullhead City, Arizona, and Laughlin, Nevada.
- Just across the river, Laughlin, Nevada, is home to approximately 10,000 residents and attracts over five million tourists per year.
- All these attributes make the area unique, offering all the benefits of a larger city without sacrificing the comfortable nature of a small city.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Edgewater Hotel and Casino
- Tropicana Laughlin
- Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area
- Davis Dam
- Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails
What is nice to know.