Employed Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Las Cruces, NM
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8395
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician.
- Employed opportunity
- Anticipated call 1:4
- Office space is currently available
- 24/7 Anesthesiology coverage; 10 OR rooms and a Hybrid room
- ASC available for outpatient procedures
- Las Cruces is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities.
- With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
- Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing.
- Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
- Las Cruces and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Recycled Roadrunner Sculpture
- Museum of Nature & Science
- Las Cruces Railroad Museum
- Fountain Theater
What is nice to know.