Employed Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Poplar Bluff, MO — 2.5 Hours from St. Louis!
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 10066
- seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a hospital based practice.
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Clinic is located on campus
- Practice experience preferred
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Medical education debt repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.