Emergency Medicine Physician in Beautiful Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 8538
- Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join our amazing team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM).
- A level III trauma center, functioning as a level II.
- We see about 40K patients per year in our busy ER.
- If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon!
- Grants Pass is a beautiful river town with much to explore!
- From our captivating scenery to vast opportunities for adventure, we are nature's playground.
- From our exceptional dining to remarkable shops, we offer luxury.
- A quaint town to friendly people, we radiate charm.
- Competitive hourly rate of $193.40 (board certified)
- Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- $25,000 signing bonus
- Evening and night shift differentials of $50 per hour
- $12,500 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverside Park
- Schmidt House Museum & Library
- Morrison Centennial Park
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Burrell M. Baucom Memorial
What is nice to know.