Elite compensation Vascular Surgery opportunity nestled in Bluegrass county between Lexington and Louisille, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 5974
- Seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon
- Call 1:4 (Hospital Bylaws)
- Perform cases in the operating room suites and our state of the art cath lab.
- Located approximately 35 miles southwest of Lexington and 75 miles southeast of Louisville.
- Choose to live in Southern Lexington or live in beautiful suburb of Lexington.
- Enjoy the lifestyle with appeal for all: families, young professionals or a single physician.
- The four-season moderate climate makes this community a great place to call home in a beautiful bluegrass setting.
- Excellent educational system as well as easy access to collegiate sports venues, cultural arts, recreational waters and parks, and airports.
- Three-year employed agreement:
- Year One: Generous Guaranteed Salary - Starting salary $50,000 to $100,000 more than the competition
- Year Two and Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity
- There is no cap to potential income
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% match
- Life Insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Immerse yourself in the remarkable and unexpected history in the "City of First". The first Capital of Kentucky (1785), the first US Post Office west of the Alleghenies (1792) and the famed Dr. Ephraim McDowell was the first in the world to successfully remove an ovarian tumor in 1809.
- The Bourbon drinker will appreciate being located midway between Lexington and Louisville as locals like to call the Kentucky Bourbon Trail with each distillery within 90 miles.
- Come join the parties throughout the year as Danville and Boyle Country celebrate anything and everything including live brass band music, barbecue, rural heritage and history, the American Civil War, and more.
- Paint you face blue and white and head to watch the country's best collegiate Kentucky Wildcats basketball or wear your favorite red and black to cheer for University of Louisville football on the weekends less than 90 miles away.
- Stroll downtown on Main Street where you can spend a leisurely day shopping in many of our beautiful shops featuring local artists, jewelry, clothing, primitives and fine teas or confections. Next, head over to Perryville to find a treasure trove of antiques and one-of-a-kind finds.
What is nice to know.