Electrophysiology opportunity to start New Program located in the #4 top “Best Places To Live” In The USA
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 7881
- Seeking Board Certified EP leader to build a new Cardiac EP program.
- 5 existing Cardiologists.
- Anticipated coverage needed at both Springdale & Bentonville campuses
- Must have a minimum of three years experience.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation.
- Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
- Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive
- Education stipend
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arvest Ballpark
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Lokomotion Family Fun Park
What is nice to know.