Electrophysiology Cardiology Opportunity in Birmingham
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 10239
- Seeking BE/BC Electrophysiology Cardiologist to join a large, established Cardiology group of 14 full-time physicians in the Birmingham area
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Diagnostic/interventional procedural and general Cardiology experience preferred
- Call will be 1:10-12
- The Birmingham metropolitan area is a major population center located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The seven-county district has a population of slightly over one million and is the midpoint between the highest peaks of the Appalachian Mountains and the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The region experiences an average annual temperature of 61.8 degrees with an average annual snowfall of 1.4 inches.
- Once known as the South’s largest manufacturing center, Birmingham is now among the most economically diversified in the nation. Healthcare, banking and finance, automotive manufacturing and professional services have replaced steel production as the leading economic sectors.
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on wRVU production
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Top Five Things to Do
- Railroad Park
- Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
- McWane Science Center
- Birmingham Zoo
What is nice to know.