Electrophysiologist to join its team of patient-focused, high-performing, cardiovascular professionals in Wisconsin
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 9186
- Seeking an electrophysiologist to join its team of patient-focused, high-performing, cardiovascular professionals.
- The electrophysiologist will join a team of 10 non-invasive cardiologists, 3 interventional cardiologists, 3 cardiovascular surgeons, and 12 nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- The longevity of our cardiovascular team is significant—driven by a firm commitment to serving the community of patients who are also our friends, neighbors, and family members.
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
- Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
- Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
- Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
- Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.