Electrophysiologist Opportunity in Southern Alabama
What you need to know
Job ID: 10436
- Seeking a BE/BC electrophysiologist to join an established private practice consisting of 5 other physicians in the community.
- Salary Subsidy supported by hospital
- Replacing retiring Electrophysiologist
- Shared call coverage
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 60,000 residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family with affordable housing.
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Top Five Things to Do
- Folklore Brewing & Meadery
- Peanuts Around Town
- Dothan Area Botanical Gardens
- Landmark park
What is nice to know.