Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in the Heart of Nashville, Tennessee!
What you need to know
Job ID: 7719
- Seeking diagnostic radiologist for a full-time position in an expanding hospital setting.
- Responsibilities include the interpretation of CT, MRI (MSK/Body/Neuro), Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy and plain films.
- Medical licensure and American Board of Radiology certification are required.
- Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities) – Assign a percentage to each essential function (equal to 100%):
- Clinical interpretation of Body CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, plain films and MSK MRI
- Participation in the On-Call Service of the department
- Participate in education of medical student and residents
- Be willing to participate in active research projects
- Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University.
- Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous Grand Ole Opry stage and radio show.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music, Johnny Cash Museum, and much more!
- Be in the center of one of Americas it cities with a reasonable cost of living.
- Nashville is a beautiful city with opportunities for serene, suburban living or a bustling urban night life.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Nashville Zoo
- Lane Motor Museum
- RCA Studio B
What is nice to know.