Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in Brownwood, TX – earning potential of $606+
What you need to know
Job ID: 10135
- Private practice group seeking a full-time diagnostic radiologist
- NO CALL
- NO WEEKENDS
- General Radiology, including Mammography and minor procedures including Paracentesis and Thoracentesis
- Texas Medical License, DEA and Board Certified
- Brownwood, Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas.
- Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people.
- As the largest city in a 70 mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas.
- The people in Brownwood enjoy these recreational perks with less than a ten minute commute to work.
- The city of Brownwood offers an aquatic center, large recreational lake, and activities that the whole family can enjoy.
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Family Health Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K), Pension and Profit Sharing
- 100% Paid Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance / Moving Expenses
- Possible Partner-Track Opportunity
- Credentialing Support
Top Five Things to Do
- The Brown County Museum of History
- The Gordon wood hall of champions
- The Lehnis railroad museum
- Cecil Holman Park
- The Brownwood Harvey House
What is nice to know.