Diagnostic Radiologist – Join Single-Specialty Group in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8364
- Seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist to join a hospital affiliated single-specialty group.
- Candidate must be comfortable with all general modalities including Nuclear Medicine
- Call 1 weekend day per month (on average)
- Overnight call is covered by a nighthawk service
- Shareholder track
- The Susquehanna River quietly cuts a path through beautiful mountains, winding into broad valley of the Greater Wilkes-Barre area. Wilkes-Barre has an international airport, five colleges and universities, and serves as the center of business and industry for Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Greater Wilkes-Barre area is home to year-round festivals and events, the state’s first slots casino and live harness racing at the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, a 14-screen theater and shops at Northampton & Main, countless shops and restaurants.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
- Loan Repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Wilkes Barre's 309 Famous Brown Cow
- Seven Tubs Natural Area
- Falls Trail at Ricketts Glen State Park
- Eckley Miners' Village
- Bear Creek Preserve
What is nice to know.