Critical Care Pulmonologist Needed In West Texas
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5663
- Seeking a board certified/eligible Critical Care Pulmonologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group, West Texas Medical Associates.
- Join one other pulmonologist
- 400 inpatient admissions/month
- 800 surgical cases/month
- Ideal candidate to perform bronchoscopies
- Hospital-based sleep lab
- Anticipated call 1:2
- This scenic community is surrounded by 3 lakes and rivers flowing through the city, it has an average morning humidity of 79%, but that drops to a comfortable average of 44% in the afternoons for a pleasant climate. The Snow is not common but will occur once or twice each year.
- The average annual temperature is 64.5 degrees, with average highs of 77.1, and lows of 51.8. This community receives an average of 251 days of sunshine each year, and the average rainfall is 20.91 inches.
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Visit the Fort Concho at San Angelo.
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
- San Angelo Nature Center
- Miss Hattie's Bordello Museum
- San Angelo State Park
What is nice to know.