Critical Care/Pulmonary Medicine Opportunity by Beautiful Lake Superior
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8429
- Expanding to 12 physicians due to growth.
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic, Pulmonary in-patient consultation, and Medical Critical Care.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics, Advanced Bronchoscopy Program, expanded PFT lab.
- Medical Critical Care across five ICUs: MICU, SICU, NSICU, CICU and Burn ICU.
- Medical Critical Care Team includes two NP Intensivists for support.
- 50% Pulmonary Medicine; 50% Medical Critical Care.
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- 2nd or 3rd highest acuity hospital in the state of Minnesota.
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine, and Family Practice Residency.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Beautiful city with cultural amenities and international airport
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive
- Aerial Lift Bridge
- Enger Park and Tower
- Canal Park
What is nice to know.