Critical Care – Intensivist Opportunity in Flourishing Community of Fargo, ND
Critical Care Intensivist
What you need to know
Job ID: 8436
- Mixed surgical/medical ICU
- ICU staffed 24/7 by a dedicated group of pulmonary / critical care physicians
- NP support daily
- Flexible practice schedule – ideal candidate will share FTE with ICU and other trained specialty such as Infectious Disease, Nephrology or Pulmonary
- 168 shifts / year -prorated for FTE in the first two years. Requirement falls to 161 shifts / year in subsequent years with flexible monthly scheduling that allows longer off periods. 12-hour shifts cover 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM.
- 24/7 support from all necessary specialties - cardiothoracic surgery, nephrology, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, radiology, interventional neurology, neurology (with cEEG available), neurosurgery, general and vascular surgery, hematology
- ECMO capability (VV in house, AV placement and sent out)
- Dedicated support staff
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Relocation and benefit package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Excellent compensation
- Paid Malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.