Surgery: Colon & Rectal
What you need to know
Job ID: 7310
- Seeking a board-eligible/board-certified colorectal surgeon to join our staff of medical professionals at the Rochester, MN campus.
- Successful candidates should possess excellent clinical skills and a strong track record in research and teaching.
- The position includes participation in education efforts for the ACGME-accredited Colon and Rectal Fellowship program. Candidates must be a board-eligible/board-certified colorectal surgeon and possess or be eligible for a Minnesota medical license.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.