Colorectal Surgeon opportunity to work with the nation’s best hospital with leading compensation
Surgery: Colon & Rectal
What you need to know
Job ID: 7344
- Seeking a board eligible/board certified colorectal surgeon to join an established and collegial practice.
- Successful candidates should possess excellent clinical skills.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician- led, financially stable organization committed to both high quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Call is 1:6 (Flexible call schedule)
- Travel to for outreach will be expected
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.