What you need to know
Job ID: 7305
- Seeks an exceptional clinical neuropsychologist to join the Division of Neurocognitive Disorders.
- This neuropsychologist will spend 70% of his or her clinical time providing outpatient neuropsychological assessments for patients referred from virtually all departments.
- Thirty-percent of this practice will involve inpatient neuropsychological consultations, including neuropsychological and/or psychological evaluations supporting the Department of Psychiatry and Psychology’s inpatient psychiatry units. Candidates with a background with psychological interventions for patients with cognitive, behavioral or thought disorders, and a willingness to engage in team-based program development, are especially encouraged to apply.
- Teaching and supervision opportunities within an APA accredited Medical Psychology post-doctoral program (neuropsychology specialty track) and Psychiatry’s medical residency program are plentiful.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.