Cardiothoracic Surgeon Opportunity – Great Community with Top Schools – IA
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 8756
- Seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our multidisciplinary team.
- Work in a technologically advanced environment, providing compassionate, quality patient services.
- The Medical Center completed a $150 million expansion project in 2017 that includes 16 new state of the art operating rooms with 2 operating rooms for the cardiac service line and a 950 square feet hybrid room equipped with new single plane C-arm.
- The OR team consists of cardiac-trained and TEE-trained anesthesiologists and experienced cardiac surgery staff.
- An external review of program stated the "ICU physical plant is outstanding and opportunities exist for significant regional referral growth for cardiothoracic practices."
- Experience is preferred, but we will review new grads with excellent qualifications.
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community offering excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more activities for the active family.
- Competitive Compensation
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.