Cardiology Position Available Near Anchorage, AK!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8391
- Hospital employed position with supportive administration
- Join an Interventional Cardiologist who arrived last August
- Strong mid-level support
- Growing program in a growing community
- Will participate in expanding cath lab program
- Second lab and hybrid lab planned in $80 million hospital expansion
- PCI experience is a must for the Interventionalist
- Non-Interventionalist may be invasive or non-invasive
- Peripherals, devices, and TEE helpful but not required
- Coronary CTA program coming in collegial venture with radiology
- Excellent cath lab and echo staff
- Active wound care clinic if interested in PAD and vein disease
- Light call with excellent hospitalist and intensivist support
- We believe in work-life balance.
- Will consider cardiologists who want less than a 1.0 position.
- Imagine working only 2 or 3 weeks a month and then having time to explore all that Alaska has to offer!
- From the majestic Pioneer and Twin Peaks in the Chugach Range to the Talkeetna Mountains in South central Alaska, Palmer is framed in breathtaking beauty.
- Located 42 miles northeast of Anchorage on the Glenn Highway in the Matanuska Valley, the city's unique history and heritage are unparalleled in the state
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Reindeer Farm
- Independence Mine State Historical Park
- Bodenburg Butte
- Musk Ox Farm
- Lazy Mountain
What is nice to know.