Cardiology (Non-Invasive) Opportunity in the Heart of Lakes Country
What you need to know
Job ID: 8448
- Seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join well established Cardiology practice in a multispecialty clinic; two interventional and one noninvasive physicians as well as two advanced practice clinicians.
- Practice settings includes clinic, hospital and growing outreach opportunities.
- Practice offers the full spectrum of invasive and noninvasive cardiac testing with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced support team.
- Noninvasive services include Echo, Stress Echo, TEE, 3D/strain, Nuclear Cardiology, and Cardiac CT Angiography.
- Catheterization lab with onsite cardiac and peripheral vascular interventional capability.
- Electrophysiology and Peripheral Vascular consultative services locally available
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Cardiology
- COCATS Level 2 or 3 Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology
- COCATS Level 2 or 3 Cardiac CT preferred
- About an hour and half from the Twin Cities
- Beautiful lake and resort community. Boundless recreational opportunities.
- Community character with safe neighborhoods, state-of-the-art school, a progressive wellness center and a range of activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation
- Benefit package including immediate partnership
Top Five Things to Do
- Safari North Wildlife Park
- Three Bear Waterpark
- Franklin Arts Center
- Paul Bunyan Land
- Brainerd International Raceway
What is nice to know.