Cardiology – EP in Southwest Ohio
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 9678
- Looking for a Cardiology Electrophysiologist to join the Cardiovascular Institute.
- Brings a diverse group of specialists into one practice and offers diagnosis and treatment for all aspects of care for cardiovascular disease.
- Four long-term and well established Cardiology practices
- All 3 hospitals have cardiac catheterization labs dedicated to electrophysiology, including stereotaxis and along with the WATCHMAN Device program at Hospital.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive Salary (Two Year Income Guarantee – Year 3 Productivity Based Salary based on wRVUs
- Call is 1:5 on weekends and 1:10 on weekdays
- Sign on Bonus negotiable
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance negotiable
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Retirement and Rich Benefit Package
- Board Certified/board Eligible in Electrophysiology within 3 years of training
- EPIC-Electronic Medical Record
- Competitive Salary
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.